State Bank of India (SBI) already released notification for recruiting of Probationary Officers PO 2013.Now Candidates who applied for these vacancies need to focus on preparation of SBI PO Exam 2013 in the short period of 3 months need to concentrate on preparation and collection respective books to preparation.
SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2013: Written exam consists of Objective and Descriptive papers. Objective paper will be of four sections I,e English Language,General awareness,Data analysis & interpretation and Reasoning each section carries of 50 marks as follows.
I Objective paper (200 Marks):
- Test of English Language (Grammer, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc)
- Test of General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
- Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Test of Reasoning (High Level)
Candidates who are applying for SBI PO Recruitment 2013 need to qualify according to SBI PO Cut off marks according to bank norms and conditions.
II. Descriptive Test (50 Marks):
This Section should be completed by 1 hour duration.This section consists of Comprehension passages,Short précis,Letter writing and essay.Aspirants need to score pass marks according to bank conditions this will decided by SBI Bank.
Choose Below Best Books for SBI PO Exam Preparation:
1. Test of Reasoning (High Level) : R.S. Agarwal
2. Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation : R.S. Agarwal
3. English Grammar Book : Rain and Martin
4. Test of General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
5. For General Awareness : General Banking and Economic Awareness by Kiran Prakasha (latest series) OR
General Awareness Basic Banking & Financial Issues or Banking & Finance : Gautam Majumdar (Upkar Prakashan Publication)
6. Computer : Computer General Awareness (Dr. Alok Kumar)
7. For Marketing : Follow “Banking Services Chronicle” book
- Latest News on SBI PO Recruitment 2013
- How to Apply SBI PO 2013 Online
- SBI PO Selection Process
- SBI PO Cut off marks 2013
- SBI PO Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2013
- SBI PO’s Recruitment 2013 : Apply online for 1500 PO’s
- SBI PO Recruitment 2013