SBIRecruitmentportal brings you the latest information on SBI PO Cutoff marks
Welcome to SBI Recruitment Probationary Officers in State Bank of India, Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Candidates who are selected will be posted any where in India. Candidates who are eligible and interested candidates need to apply for these vacancies Online registration of application form will be from 30-1-2013 to 23-02-2013,and offline payment fees : 01-02-2013 to 28-02-2013 and written exam will be held 28-04-2013.
Exam/Recruitment Name: SBI PO Cutoff marks will be calculated by considering different factors as some of the factors are listed below
- Number of aspirants taken the SBI PO exam
- How many Candidates cleared the exam
- By considering the difficulty of the question paper.
- Vacancies available in the current recruitment process
- Even sometimes cut off will be in section wise also
Candidates are advised to stay tuned with us for further information regarding the SBI PO Recruitment 2013 process we all bring you the latest news on the SBI Recruitment 2013.