SBI Recruitment 2013 : SBI or State Bank of India is one of the largest banking sectors in India. Already we know that in India SBI has its many branches and good will of the public. Every SBI released huge recruitment process in India
Candidates who are eligible and interested candidates can apply for these vacancies.Job seekers who wants to apply for these vacancies should apply from the official website I,e www.sbi.co.in and www.statebankofindia.com . SBI released notification available from the official website for recruitment process 2013. Every year this exam and recruitment process handled by a Central Recruitment Board conducts this exam.
SBI PO Recruitment 2013 :
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Examination
Age Limit : Candidates who are applying for these vacancies age should be Min 21 years and Max age 28 Years.
Education Qualification :
- Aspirant must and should completed the graduation from the recognized university ot its equivalent.
- Graduation certificate from the university recognized by the education board from any place in india by Govt.
- Computer knowledge will be more advantage when selection process.
- Candidates who are applying for these vacancies should be min 21 years not less than that.
- Age relaxation will be followed according to the govt rules.
SBI PO Challan Form
Pattern of Papers : Exam paper will be available in two sections I,e as mentioned below.
Objective and Descriptive papers
The syllabus for SBI Clerk exam is as follows:
(1) General Awareness
(2) General English
(3) Quantitative Aptitude
(4) Reasoning Ability
(5) Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge.
The Question paper patter will be objective type,only the General English will be descriptive all the other sections will be multiple choices questions and Question paper will be in two languages I,e English and Hindi.
SBI Clerk Question Paper 2012 and Syllabus
Exam pattern -Objective
Negative Marks-1/4 th I,e 0.25.
Candidates who qualified in the written exam only those candidates are called for the interview. SBI will announce the cutoff marks 2013 for clerk exam. SBI Cutt off marks will depend on the by evaluating some factors.
Selection Steps for the Examination :
- Candidates are selected completely meritorious performance in the written examination
- Candidates who clears the written exam only those candidates are called for the interview.
- The interview will consist of two rounds I,e Group Discussions followed by personal interview.
There is no fixed examination date of SBI PO Exam and as and when there is a requirement of officers.