SBI Clerk Recruitment online application form : SBI Recruitment 2013
State bank of India released notification for recruiting the various vacancies across India in various branches for posts clerks. Candidates who are eligible for these vacancies can apply for these vacancies. Candidates who want to take exam need to fill the application form in the prescribed format. The application forms available in the from the official website www.sbi.co.in and www.statebankofindia.com from the recruitment tab. Candidates should follow some important things before applying the online application form.
SBI Clerk Recruitment: Should be prepared with all those things mentioned below.
Candidates should have a valid email address for conversation
- Latest Photo Graph and Signature should be scanned size should be (20X50)
- The memory size should be 10Kb to 20Kb
- Documents SSC, Graduation, HSC, etc.
- Valid Phone Number.
Submission of Application Form
- The application fee can be payment can be done in both modes online and offline modes.
- The application fee can paid by visiting the official website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com
- Now candidates should need to click on the recruitment tab.
- Now candidates can view new page I, e online application form will be available.
- Candidates should fill the application form in the prescribed format should fill the mandatory fields mentioned there.
- After submitting the application form successfully, now you should take the printout of the application form generated by computer .
- Simultaneously Registration number and password will be generated automatically please note this information carefully.
- Now Challan will need for paying fees for the application
- After paying the application fee you get a confirmation acknowledgement stated that submitted successfully I, we email or SMS, the fees will be received within 2 days.
- Now submitting the application form successfully after 3 days candidates can print the application form completely relevant information on .