SBI PO online form registration 2013 :
SBI-State Bank of India released notification for recruiting a huge number of 1500 PO’s in India across various branches. Candidates who are interested and eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies. SBI is going to conduct the written examination for selecting the candidates. Candidates who clears the written exam only those candidates are called for further rounds.
How to Apply: Candidates who are applying for these vacancies need to apply on or before the online application last date. Candidates who submitted the online application successfully should download the application form and fee payment details printout for further verification.
Instructions to remember before applying Online Application:
- Candidates should have valid email id with be prepared with the email id
- Candidates should have valid email Address for conversation
- Latest Photo Graph and Signature should be scanned size should be (20X50)
- The memory size should be 10Kb to 20Kb
- Documents SSC,Graduation,HSC,etc
- Valid Phone Number.
Click on the SBI PO recruitment tab.
Now candidates need to fill all the mandatory fields mentioned over there carefully.
Click on Submit button. After submitting successfully candidates should download the application form and fee receipt details and then take the printout it verified at the time of interview and for further conversation.
- SBI PO Selection Process
- SBI PO Cut off marks 2013
- SBI PO Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2013
- SBI PO’s Recruitment 2013 : Apply online for 1500 PO’s
- SBI PO Recruitment 2013